Sunday, December 7, 2008

The 'Righteous' wrong and the 'fallacious' fact

"Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly"-

Francis Bacon.

From most people's view, I would say the past 2 months of my life has been governed by this quote. I frantically find myself at a place that I never imagined I would be. If I were to be compared with myself now and two years ago, the change is clearly discernible. The change in my perspective is the most significant of them all. Well, the important question I asked myself was " AM I UNHAPPY WITH THIS?!"

I would be lying if I said I was least bothered about this. Well, I was bothered because the society was!! I felt like they were conspicuously plotting against me. Everywhere I went I could see people smiling or greeting me but as soon as I turned my back, I could visualize them murmuring and gossiping. At first, I thought I was just being paranoid, but when I realized word was spreading fast and when certain of my "close" friends came and asked me if the things that they had heard were true. Well, that is when I realized that my instincts were always good!!

The fact of the matter is "Nobody can define RIGHT or WRONG perfectly!!" To some people, Drinking, Thinking green all are just another way of killing time. "Hobby" or "Past time" is what they refer it to as! To others it is the greatest evil known to mankind making them malevolent towards those who perform the above cited rituals. While there are still another set of people who change their opinion from one group to another supporting the majority in the group(SPINELESS CUM BAGS!!).

Well, Most of us come into one of the above mentioned categories. So I ask u again "Who among us can say what is Right and Wrong?!!" it is so evident that all the three groups are flawed in their own way.

"RIGHT" AND "WRONG" is a matter of perspective. It is not fixed. It varies with people. One man's Right maybe another man's Wrong. If Right and wrong were fixed, then Earth would have been equivalent to Heaven.

So The change that I have undergone, for the better or worse?! Truth of the matter is I really Do not know what the majority opinion is!!
All I can say is that your life revolves around you and not around other people and their opinions " YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR LIFE, LOVE, LAUGHTER, FATE and DEEDS, SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO YOUR FANCIES AND WHIMS"

5 comments:

Tara said...

Very true indeed. :)

Had been experiencing a similar sort of a thing till some time ago. Really no one can decide who's right and who's wrong!

People have their own set of values and morals which governs their behavior...it would be so much better if we could stop intruding in other people's lives na?

And these people, the moral policing brigade, are so involved in other's lives that may be they forget to live their own... :)

Another Blogger said...

well written again, my friend...
i was wonderin when the next post would come..
n it definitely has been a post worth reading..
u mirror my thoughts - but that is not a surprise now is it?!! :)

The Genesis of Oblivion said...

@Tara

yea!!..I totally agree with you on this!!..they dont really have a life if u deduct the time and pain they take in criticizing others!!

@shenthol

lol..yeah!!..wanted to post something serious this time!!..yup..i am not surprised at all!!..[:P]

rachelin george said...

hey...nice piece...ya do use a lotta big words dont ya???;P...well they do give a good 'feel'2 d post....btw dis is reshma...i jes use d other name in ma blog....;)..tc

The Genesis of Oblivion said...

@rachelin aka Reshma

Hey!!..how u doing?!!..nice to see u here!!..do keep reading!!..yes, an occasional big word doesnt hurt!![:D]