Sunday, October 26, 2008

Feelings Undiminished!!

"A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOREVER!" said John Keats! In one of my previous posts I had stated that "Nothing lasts forever!!" and I still stand by that!! At least till I am not proved otherwise!!

                        A few days back, I saw something beautiful!! It was not the first time I have seen ‘it’. I have always thought of ‘it’ to be wonderful and beautiful but I was never sure! I thought that there would always be ‘something’ or ‘someone’ else in this world that would or could replace ‘it’!!

                       Clad in a layer of saffron and red, ‘It’ was like the warmth of the sun in a cold and chilly place! An Oasis in a dry and barren land. Light in a dark and haunted place. The mere sight brought a smile on my face filling my heart with eternal bliss. I have never been out of words (VIVAS & interviews excluded) but the only word that came out of my mouth was “WOW”! I desperately tried to think of other words but my mind was fixed at the sight! My eyes refused to move away! I yearned for ‘it’ to be mine forever. That moment was also the first time that my helplessness made me happy!

                Like I said, its been a few days!! But the sight still remains intact. I feel all the same emotions whenever I think about it! Its like having a DEJAVU every time I think about it! To be frank, I love this feeling. I have thought about 'it' at least 10 times over the past 3 days. I simply wish  this would last forever even if it means I would be wrong in making that statement which would consequently turn out to be fallacious.

                        As expected, Most of you will be wondering ‘what’ or ‘who’ the word ‘it’ refers to! As far as I am concerned, I find it pleasing to leave things at this. So I leave that to you!! Use your Imagination and Substitute ‘it’ with whatever you please while I drown in this ocean of perpetual felicitousness. 

8 comments:

Another Blogger said...

you're in love.. in love.. in love...
oh lord! why does this happen to all my dear friends...
all the best :)

Mohammed Shamil said...

u rock!!!
seriously.. "it"
im spell bound... =)

Anonymous said...

well everyone knows its me <3333obviously..

Sunil *reventon* said...

well i knw "WHO" this 'it' is.....but am nt breaking the suspense...

Anonymous said...

wow...i you have written it so well....i think u are turning into an "ANIL"...good work....booker prize????

The Genesis of Oblivion said...

@shenthol:- U think just like how i do!! i am sure even i would have thought that way!!

@Shamil: thanks man!!

@anonymous: I would definitely confirmed it if i knew who you were!! so do you want your confirmation or not?! your call!!

@sunil: you always think you know but sometimes the most intelligent people are also the most ignorant people! I dont think you know this one bro!!

@jethin: thanks bro!! I am taking it as a compliment!! =P

Tara said...

Oh God! My mind's running wildly! Here are my options:

1)A girl whose just played holi and is all saffron and red (But holi cannot be a few days back...so bad option!)

2)It is a Mata Rani ki murti, clad in the red dupatta (ahem ahem..sorry it just crossed my mind)

3)It is gajar halwa...all red and yummy...slurp ;P Or anything edible for that matter...because when something like that comes home, I can't take my eyes off it!

Not bad! And you say that I have talked about my PC in a melodramatic way...look who's talking!!! :D

The Genesis of Oblivion said...

@tara

You have an imagination that runs so wildly!! Hey at least, i was being melodramatic about a living person, not a computer!!!